Sights & Attractions in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in East Side and Canyon Road
Cristo Rey Church
Built in 1940 and designed by legendary Santa Fe architect John...
|Religious Sites||East Side and Canyon Road|
Headquarters of the Historic Santa Fe Foundation (HSFF), this...
|Gardens / Arboretums||East Side and Canyon Road|
Gerald Peters Gallery
While under construction, this 32,000-square-foot building was...
|Museums / Galleries||East Side and Canyon Road|
Browse All Santa Fe Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe