Sights & Attractions in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Santa Fe
|A-E F-K L-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Fuller Lodge Art Center
New Mexican architect John Gaw Meem designed Fuller Lodge, a short...
|Architectural Sites||Jémez Country|
Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
One of many East Coast artists who visited New Mexico in the...
|Museums / Galleries||The Plaza|
Georgia O'Keeffe's home
In 1945 Georgia O'Keeffe bought a large, dilapidated late-18th-century...
|Houses / Mansions||Georgia O'Keeffe Country|
Gerald Peters Gallery
While under construction, this 32,000-square-foot building was...
|Museums / Galleries||East Side and Canyon Road|
Ghost Ranch Education & Retreat Center
Open to the public year-round, this sprawling, stunningly situated...
|Educational Institutions||Georgia O'Keeffe Country|
High Road Art Tour
From Chimayó to Peñasco, you can find mostly low-key but often...
|Tours||The High Road to Taos|
Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument
The sandstone rock formations here look like stacked tents in...
|Memorials / Monuments||South of Santa Fe|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Santa Fe Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's