Sights & Attractions in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Santa Fe
|A-E F-J K-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bandelier National Monument
Seven centuries before the Declaration of Independence was signed...
Barrio de Analco
Along the south bank of the Santa Fe River, the barrio—its name...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol|
Bradbury Science Museum
Los Alamos National Laboratory's public showcase, the Bradbury...
|Museums / Galleries||Jémez Country|
Cristo Rey Church
Built in 1940 and designed by legendary Santa Fe architect John...
|Religious Sites||East Side and Canyon Road|
Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
In the lush and densley wooded town of Chama, which is nestled...
|Transportation Sites||Georgia O'Keeffe Country|
Dixon Studio Tour
During the first full weekend in November, area artists open...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Low Road to Taos|
El Museo Cultural de Santa Fe
More an arts, educational, and community gathering space than...
|Museums / Galleries||Railyard District|
El Rancho de las Golondrinas
The "Williamsburg of the Southwest," El Rancho de las Golondrinas...
|Museum Village||South of Santa Fe|
El Santuario de Chimayó
This small, frontier, adobe church has a fantastically carved...
|Religious Sites||The High Road to Taos|
Headquarters of the Historic Santa Fe Foundation (HSFF), this...
|Gardens / Arboretums||East Side and Canyon Road|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Santa Fe Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe