- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rancho Manzana Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- totally secluded yet convenient to Chimayó attractions
- beautiful setting
- credit cards aren't accepted
Rancho Manzana Bed & Breakfast Review
Facing Plaza del Cerro, one of the state's best-preserved Spanish-colonial plazas, this eco-conscious, distinctive retreat affords guests the opportunity to stay in a traditional New Mexico village. Rooms are in private casitas and have natural mud walls, high ceilings, and comfortable, homey furnishings. Each has a private deck. Hearty, organic breakfasts are served. Lush gardens, apple orchards, and massive-walled adobe buildings surround a scenic communal garden and acequia. A fire pit and outdoor hot tub invite stargazing; the proprietors offer cooking classes and can provide excellent advice on touring the area.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $212.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Santa Fe Hotwire
- Hilton Santa Fe Golf & Spa at Buffalo Thunder in May: $138 & Up Expedia
- $29.57 & up : Full Size rentals in Santa Fe Hotwire
- $104.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Santa Fe — $104 Hotwire
- $26.71 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Fe — $27 Hotwire
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more