- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pyramid Cafe Review
Tucked into a strip mall five minutes south of the Plaza, this casual restaurant—with photos of Tunisia, kilim rugs, and North African textiles on the walls—delights locals with flavors not available anywhere else in town. The Tunisian owner and his staff are adept at preparing classic dishes with the Mediterranean flavors of Lebanon and Greece, but when they turn their attention to home flavors, and those of neighboring Morocco, your taste buds will sing. Try the specials, like the Moroccan tajin, with chicken, prunes, raisins, and spices served with rice in a domed terra-cotta dish. The brik a l'oeuf, a turnover-like Tunisian specialty in phyllo dough with an egg and creamy herbed mashed potatoes tucked inside, is as wonderful as it is unusual. The Tunisian Plate, a sampler, is incredible. Local, organic ingredients are used, and there are excellent vegetarian options. The lunch buffet is fresh and satisfying.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Santa Fe Savings! Book at Holiday Inn Express Fr $109+/Nt Expedia
- $97.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Santa Fe Hotwire
- $26.71 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Fe Hotwire
- Santa Fe Savings! Book at Hampton Inn Santa Fe Fr $125+/Nt — $125 Expedia
- $23.57 & up : Economy rentals in Santa Fe — $24 Hotwire
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine. ... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more