- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Water Street Inn
At a Glance
- elegant décor
- gracious, noteworthy staff
- grounds are restricted—the inn overlooks a parking lot
Check Rates from our Partners
Water Street Inn Review
The large rooms in this restored adobe 2½ blocks from the Plaza are decorated with reed shutters, antique pine beds, viga-beam ceilings, hand-stenciled artwork, and a blend of cowboy, Hispanic, and Native American art and artifacts. Most have fireplaces, and all have flat-screen TVs with DVD players and CD stereos. Afternoon hors d'oeuvres are served in the living room; breakfasts are ample and tasty. A patio deck is available for relaxing. Many of the guests here return year after year.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Eldorado & Spa in May: $333 & Up Expedia
- May deal: Fort Marcy Suites Fr $216+/Nt Expedia
- $29.57 & up : Full Size rentals in Santa Fe Hotwire
- Santa Fe Savings! Book at The Santa Fe Suites Fr $63+/Nt — $63 Save with Expedia, $24/night less
- $26.71 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Fe — $27 Hotwire
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine. ... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more