- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pueblo Bonito B&B Inn
At a Glance
- intimate, cozy inn on peaceful grounds
- hot tub
- bathrooms tend to be small
- breakfast is Continental
Check Rates from our Partners
Pueblo Bonito B&B Inn Review
Rooms in this 1873 adobe compound have handmade and hand-painted furnishings, Navajo weavings, brick and hardwood floors, sand paintings and pottery, locally carved santos (Catholic saints), and Western art. All have kiva fireplaces and private entrances, and many have kitchens. A breakfast buffet is served in the convivial main dining room with lots of fresh fruits and yogurt, baked goods, cereals, coffee and teas. Afternoon tea also offers complimentary margaritas. The Plaza is a five-minute walk away.
- Address: 138 W. Manhattan Ave., Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol, Santa Fe, NM 87501 | Map It
- Phone: 505/984–8001; 800/461–4599
- Website: www.pueblobonitoinn.com
- Location: Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol
- 12 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Someone just posted about the fiesta, which starts tomorrow. Read more
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more