- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque
Pueblo Bonito B&B Inn
At a Glance
- intimate, cozy inn on peaceful grounds
- hot tub
- bathrooms tend to be small
- breakfast is Continental
Check Rates from our Partners
Pueblo Bonito B&B Inn Review
Rooms in this 1873 adobe compound have handmade and hand-painted furnishings, Navajo weavings, brick and hardwood floors, sand paintings and pottery, locally carved santos (Catholic saints), and Western art. All have kiva fireplaces and private entrances, and many have kitchens. A breakfast buffet is served in the convivial main dining room with lots of fresh fruits and yogurt, baked goods, cereals, coffee and teas. Afternoon tea also offers complimentary margaritas. The Plaza is a five-minute walk away.
- Address: 138 W. Manhattan Ave., Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol, Santa Fe, NM 87501 | Map It
- Phone: 505/984–8001; 800/461–4599
- Website: www.pueblobonitoinn.com
- Location: Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol
- 12 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I'm headed to NM to meet my cousin for his Spring Break next weekend and we are headed to Yellowstone and back for the week. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing ... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more