- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque
This rambling and often very busy restaurant has a great location (convenient for pre-opera and post-high-road tours), a gorgeous setting (the Spanish Colonial style art, the building, the flower-filled courtyard, and those mountain views!), and the outstanding made-to-order guacamole going for it. The margaritas aren't too shabby either. The overall food quality can be a little uneven, but given the reasonable prices, friendly service, and sunset views, it's a great all-around option, especially if you're staying on this side of town.
- Address: 4 Banana La., off U.S. 285/84, Exit 176, just south of Buffalo Thunder Resort, 5 miles north of Santa Fe Opera North Side, Santa Fe, NM 87506 | Map It
- Phone: 505/455–7000
- Website: www.restauranteur.com/gabriels
- Location: Pueblos near Santa Fe
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I'm headed to NM to meet my cousin for his Spring Break next weekend and we are headed to Yellowstone and back for the week. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing ... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more