- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lodge at Santa Fe
At a Glance
- guests have free access to the Santa Fe Spa health club next door, away from the crowds and noise of the Plaza
- service is sometimes lackluster
- no restaurants or attractions within walking distance
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Lodge at Santa Fe Review
Rooms at this midprice property have pleasant Southwestern furnishings and earth-tone fabrics, though some of the furnishings and facilities are showing wear. The hilltop location offers spectacular views east toward the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and south toward the Sandias—but only from certain rooms, so ask when reserving. The Plaza is a five-minute drive (they offer free shuttle service), the Santa Fe Opera just a bit farther. Las Mañanitas restaurant serves decent Spanish and Southwestern fare, and the adjacent cabaret is home in summer to flamenco dancer Maria Benitez's troupe.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3rd Night Free: Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Santa Fe in May Save with Expedia, $158/night less
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $73+/Nt Expedia
- $26.71 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Fe Hotwire
- Santa Fe Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at St. Francis Fr $223+/Nt — $223 Expedia
- $23.57 & up : Economy rentals in Santa Fe — $24 Hotwire
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine. ... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more