- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn of the Five Graces Review
There isn't another property in Santa Fe to compare to this sumptuous yet relaxed inn with an unmistakable East-meets-West feel. The management and staff at this Relais & Chateaux hotel have created a property that fits right in with the kind of memorable properties you hear about in Morocco and Bali. The decor differs from the cliché Santa Fe style, yet locals would tell you that this melding of styles is what true Santa Fe style is all about. The suites have Asian and Latin American antiques and art, kilim rugs, jewel-tone throw pillows, and mosaic-tile bathrooms; most have fireplaces, and many have soaking tubs or walk-in steam showers. The personal service stands out: treats are left on your pillow, refrigerators are stocked, and afternoon margarita and wine-and-cheese spreads, an exquisite breakfast, and even daily walking tours are all available. In the spa treatment room you can book luxe treatments to salve the skin from the high, dry mountain climate. The gardens and outdoor areas abound with lush, flowering plants, gurgling fountains and cozy nooks to relax into.
The Inn of the Five Graces has a romantic setting, nestled in a leafy Santa Fe neighborhood. Mystical touches, such as dream catchers on your pillow, and an exotic Southwest-meets-Bali decor, draw you even farther into a bewitching landscape. Rooms have luxurious teakwood beds; most also have fireplaces, soaking tubs, and walk-in steam showers. The personal service and attention to detail are impeccable.
- Address: 150 E. DeVargas St., Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol, Santa Fe, NM 87501 | Map It
- Phone: 505/992–0957; 866/992–0957
- Website: www.fivegraces.com
- Location: Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol
- 22 suites, 1 house.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Someone just posted about the fiesta, which starts tomorrow. Read more
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing ... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more