- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Inn of the Five Graces Review
There isn't another property in Santa Fe to compare to this sumptuous yet relaxed inn with an unmistakable East-meets-West feel. The management and staff at this Relais & Chateaux hotel have created a property that fits right in with the kind of memorable properties you hear about in Morocco and Bali. The decor differs from the cliché Santa Fe style, yet locals would tell you that this melding of styles is what true Santa Fe style is all about. The suites have Asian and Latin American antiques and art, kilim rugs, jewel-tone throw pillows, and mosaic-tile bathrooms; most have fireplaces, and many have soaking tubs or walk-in steam showers. The personal service stands out: treats are left on your pillow, refrigerators are stocked, and afternoon margarita and wine-and-cheese spreads, an exquisite breakfast, and even daily walking tours are all available. A new spa treatment room has been added with several luxe treatments to salve the skin from the high, dry mountain climate. Management continues to improve the gardens and outdoor areas, with more lush, flowering plants, gurgling fountains and cozy nooks to relax into.
The Inn of the Five Graces has a romantic setting, nestled in a leafy Santa Fe neighborhood. Mystical touches, such as dream catchers on your pillow, and an exotic Southwest-meets-Bali decor, draw you even farther into a bewitching landscape. Rooms have luxurious teakwood beds; most also have fireplaces, soaking tubs, and walk-in steam showers. The personal service and attention to detail are impeccable.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $64-$79 -- Albuquerque Hotel near World's Longest Tramway Native Lodge - A Heritage Hotel & Resort
- $119-$149 -- Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, w/City Tour Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- $119 -- Sheraton Albuquerque w/Breakfast & Baseball Tickets — $119 Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
Will be driving (with my wife & two small kids) from Malibu to Santa Fe in a couple of weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more