- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Don Gaspar Inn
At a Glance
- beautiful decor
- delicious and generous breakfasts
- lush gardens
- occasional noise from nearby elementary school
Don Gaspar Inn Review
One of the city's most charming little finds, this exquisitely landscaped and attractively decorated compound is on a pretty residential street a half-mile south of the Plaza. Its three historic houses have three distinct architectural styles: Arts and Crafts, Pueblo Revival, and Territorial. Floral gardens and aspen and cottonwood trees shade the tranquil paths and terraces, and both Southwest and Native American paintings and handmade furnishings enliven the sunny rooms and suites. The Arts and Crafts main house has two fireplaces, two bedrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen. Staff is attentive without hovering. Considering the setting and amenities, it's a great value.
- Address: 623 Don Gaspar Ave., Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol, Santa Fe, NM 87505 | Map It
- Phone: 505/986–8664; 888/986–8664
- Website: www.dongaspar.com
- Location: Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol
- 4 rooms, 3 suites, 2 casitas, 1 house.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Someone just posted about the fiesta, which starts tomorrow. Read more
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more