- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque
Don Gaspar Inn
At a Glance
- beautiful decor
- delicious and generous breakfasts
- lush gardens
- occasional noise from nearby elementary school
Check Rates from our Partners
Don Gaspar Inn Review
One of the city's most charming little finds, this exquisitely landscaped and attractively decorated compound is on a pretty residential street a half-mile south of the Plaza. Its three historic houses have three distinct architectural styles: Arts and Crafts, Pueblo Revival, and Territorial. Floral gardens and aspen and cottonwood trees shade the tranquil paths and terraces, and both Southwest and Native American paintings and handmade furnishings enliven the sunny rooms and suites. The Arts and Crafts main house has two fireplaces, two bedrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen. Staff is attentive without hovering. Considering the setting and amenities, it's a great value.
- Address: 623 Don Gaspar Ave., Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol, Santa Fe, NM 87505 | Map It
- Phone: 505/986–8664; 888/986–8664
- Website: www.dongaspar.com
- Location: Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol
- 4 rooms, 3 suites, 2 casitas, 1 house.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I'm headed to NM to meet my cousin for his Spring Break next weekend and we are headed to Yellowstone and back for the week. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing ... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more