Nightlife & the Arts in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Santa Fe Nightlife & the Arts
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aspen Santa Fe Ballet
The esteemed Aspen Santa Fe Ballet presents several ballet performances...
Center for Contemporary Arts (CCA)
The city's most interesting multiuse arts venue, the Center for...
|Arts Centers||Santa Fe|
Corazón has reinvented a well-known space in the Railyard...
The Cowgirl is one of the most popular spots in town for live...
Dragon Room, at the Pink Adobe restaurant, long a hot spot in...
El Farol, with its big front porch, is a particularly choice...
Eldorado Court and Lounge
Eldorado Court and Lounge, in the lobby of the classy Eldorado...
Evangelo's is an old-fashioned, street-side bar, with pool tables...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Santa Fe Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $64-$79 -- Albuquerque Hotel near World's Longest Tramway Native Lodge - A Heritage Hotel & Resort
- $119-$149 -- Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, w/City Tour Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- $119 -- Sheraton Albuquerque w/Breakfast & Baseball Tickets — $119 Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel