Santa Fe Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Santa Fe Hotel Reviews
In Santa Fe you can ensconce yourself in quintessential Southwestern style or anonymous hotel-chain decor, depending on how much you want to spend—the city has costlier accommodations than anywhere in the Southwest. Cheaper options are available on Cerrillos (pronounced sir-ee-yos) Road, the rather unattractive business thoroughfare southwest of Downtown. Quality varies greatly on Cerrillos, but some of the best-managed, most attractive properties are (from most to least expensive) the Holiday Inn, the Courtyard Marriott, and the Motel 6. You generally pay more as you get closer to the Plaza, but for many visitors it's worth it to be within walking distance of many attractions. Some of the best deals are offered by bed-and-breakfasts—many of those near the Plaza offer much better values than the big, touristy hotels. Rates drop, often from 30% to 50%, from November to April (excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas).
In addition to the usual array of inns and hotels here, Santa Fe has a wide range of long- and short-term vacation rentals, some of them available through the Rates generally range from $100 to $300 per night for double-occupancy units, with better values at some of the two- to four-bedroom properties. Many have fully stocked kitchens. Another route is to rent a furnished condo or casita at one of several compounds geared to travelers seeking longer stays. Santa Fe.
Management Group. 866/982-2823. www.santaferentals.com.
The best of these is the luxurious Campanilla Compound, on a hill just north of Downtown; rates run from about $1,400 to $1,800 per week in summer. 505/988-7585 or 800/828-9700. www.campanillacompound.com.
Another good, similarly priced bet is Fort Marcy Suites, on a bluff just northeast of the Plaza with great views. The individually furnished units accommodate two to six guests and come with full kitchens, wood fireplaces, VCRs, and CD stereos—these can be rented nightly or weekly. 888/570-2775. www.allseasonsresortlodging.com/santa_fe/fortmarcy.
Browse Santa Fe Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Santa Fe Savings! Book at Fairfield Inn Santa Fe Fr $127+/Nt Expedia
- Comfort Suites in May: $110 & Up Expedia
- $29.57 & up : Full Size rentals in Santa Fe Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Santa Fe this May Fr $113+/Nt — $113 Expedia
- $24.99 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Fe — $25 Hotwire