All Santa Fe Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Santa Fe Hotels
|A-E F-K L-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Deep in the Chama Valley, this inn has a secluded, exotic feel—almos . . .
|$$||Georgia O'Keeffe Country|
Bishop's Lodge Resort and Spa
Although this historic resort and tranquil SháNah Spa is jus. . .
A delightful, affordable, country hacienda that's a 15-minute. . .
|$$||Old Las Vegas Highway|
Buffalo Thunder Resort & Casino
Managed by Hilton, this expansive, upscale gaming and golfing. . .
|$$||Pueblos near Santa Fe|
Don Gaspar Inn
One of the city's most charming little finds, this exquisitely. . .
|$$$||Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol|
All the beautiful Southwestern and Mexican furniture in this small,. . .
|$$||Old Santa Fe Trail and South Capitol|
El Rey Inn
The kind of place where Lucy and Ricky might have stayed during. . .
Eldorado Hotel & Spa
Because it's the closest thing Santa Fe has to a convention hotel,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Santa Fe Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's