Snowshoeing in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can always snowshoe on your own in Santa Fe National Forest, which also has fine cross-country ski trails, by renting poles and shoes at Alpine Sports, but it's more fun and interesting to take a guided tour.
Outspire Santa Fe offers guided snowshoe tours in Santa Fe National Forest. No experience is necessary to enjoy this relaxing, wintertime version of hiking. They guide hiking and fishing trips during the summer. Santa Fe. 505/660-0394. www.outspire.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $97.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Santa Fe Hotwire
- Book 3-Star Hyatt Place Santa Fe Fr $124+/Nt Expedia
- $29.57 & up : Full Size rentals in Santa Fe Hotwire
- $159.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Santa Fe — $159 Hotwire
- $26.71 & up : Midsize rentals in Santa Fe — $27 Hotwire