Snowshoeing in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can always snowshoe on your own in Santa Fe National Forest, which also has fine cross-country ski trails, by renting poles and shoes at Alpine Sports, but it's more fun and interesting to take a guided tour.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe