Multipurpose Sports Center in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Multipurpose Sports Center
Genoveva Chavez Community Center. The huge, well-maintained community recreation center on the south side of town is a reasonably priced (adults $6 per day) facility with a regulation-size ice rink (you can rent ice skates for the whole family), an enormous gymnasium, indoor running track, 50-meter pool, leisure pool with waterslide and play structures, aerobics center, fitness center (with classes), two racquetball courts, and a child-care center. 3221 Rodeo Rd., South Side, Santa Fe, NM, 87505. 505/955–4001. www.chavezcenter.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's