Horseback Riding in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
New Mexico's rugged countryside has been the setting for many Hollywood Westerns. Whether you want to ride the range that Gregory Peck and Kevin Costner rode or just head out feeling tall in the saddle, you can do so year-round. Rates average about $20 an hour.
Bishop's Lodge provides rides and guides year-round. Call for reservations. 1297 Bishop's Lodge Rd., North Side, Santa Fe, 87506. 505/983-6377.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Santa Fe: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $109+/Nt Expedia
- $146 & Up: Homewood Suites Santa Fe 3-Star Hotel in Santa Fe Expedia
- $29.57 & up : Full Size rentals in Santa Fe Hotwire
- Santa Fe Savings! Book at Quality Inn Santa Fe Fr $63+/Nt — $63 Expedia
- $23.57 & up : Economy rentals in Santa Fe — $24 Hotwire