Horseback Riding in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
New Mexico's rugged countryside has been the setting for many Hollywood Westerns. Whether you want to ride the range that Gregory Peck and Kevin Costner rode or just head out feeling tall in the saddle, you can do so year-round. Rates average about $20 an hour.
Bishop's Lodge. Both hotel guests and others can book trail rides at this historic resort on Santa Fe's northside, in the Sangre de Cristo foothills. 1297 Bishop's Lodge Rd., North Side, Santa Fe, NM, 87501. 505/983–6377. www.bishopslodge.com/horseback-riding.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's