Golf in Santa Fe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe. This outstanding, reasonably priced municipal facility has a beautifully groomed 18-hole layout and a shorter 9-hole executive course. These sweeping courses meander over high prairie west of Santa Fe and afford fine mountain views. 205 Caja del Rio Rd., off NM 599, about 10 miles west of Plaza, South Side, Santa Fe, NM, 87506. 505/955–4400. www.linksdesantafe.com. 18 holes. 6,095 yds. Par 72. Greens fee: $27. 9 holes. 1,615 yrds. Par 28. Greens fee: $14. Facilities: driving range, putting green, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro shop, golf lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's