- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Three Rivers Eatery & Brewhouse
Three Rivers Eatery & Brewhouse Review
In a 1912 onetime drugstore with a gorgeous pressed-tin ceiling, exposed air ducts, and walls lined with vintage photos, this microbrewery whips up more than 10 kinds of beer (also available to go) with names like Roustabout Stout and Chaco Nut Brown Ale. The brews go well with the enormous portions of tasty soups, salads, burgers, ribs, pizza, and other basic pub grub served here. Stroll down the block a bit to find a friendly local scene at its respectably dingy Tap Room and pool-hall outpost (some of the patina from its original incarnation as Fred Carson's Trading Post remains); occasional live music draws a diverse crowd there.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Gallup: Save this May Fr $50+/Nt Expedia
- Super 8 Gallup on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $50+/Nt Save with Expedia, $8/night less
- $16.95 & up : Compact rentals in Farmington Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Gallup Fr $105+/Nt — $105 Expedia
- $14.95 & up : Economy rentals in Farmington — $15 Hotwire
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more