- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
K.B. Dillon's Review
The punched-tin ceiling and dark-wood furnishings feed the appeal of this clubby steak house. The steak-averse can make do with another house specialty, Shrimp Dillon, or a decent pasta, but really, the local grass-fed beef's the thing—and a cold one from the selection of over 30 local microbrews. There's live music on weekend nights.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: La Quinta Inn Farmington Fr $83+/Nt Expedia
- $83.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Farmington Hotwire
- $18.95 & up : Compact rentals in Farmington Hotwire
- Farmington Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $75+/Nt — $75 Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Farmington — $22 Hotwire
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more