Hiway Grill Review
There's a blue '50s-era car suspended high on a signpost outside; inside, the vintage-car photos, art-deco tables, red-vinyl booths, and super friendly staff give this decades-old place the feel of an old-time malt shop. Many of the American and New Mexican dishes, like the Mustang Melt (a burger with grilled onions and melted Swiss on rye with Thousand Island dressing), are named for classic cars. Only order a shake if you've really got an appetite or someone to share it with; chocolate is the local favorite.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's