- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The many Victorian brick buildings and quaint outlying residential blocks give charming Aztec, the seat of San Juan County, the feeling of a picture-book hometown. Adding to the allure are the views of the far-distant snowcapped mountains north of Durango, Colorado.
Aztec at a Glance
Elsewhere in Northwestern New Mexico
- Acoma Pueblo
- Bloomfield/Salmon Ruins
- Chaco Culture National Historical Park
- El Morro National Monument
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's