Northeastern New Mexico Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northeastern New Mexico Hotel Reviews
Given the relatively modest numbers of visitors who spend more than a day in this area, lodging options are a bit limited (remember that it's quite easy to visit Las Vegas as a day trip from Santa Fe, or Cimarron as a day trip from Angel Fire or Taos). You'll find a good representation of budget to midprice chain accommodations in Las Vegas and Raton. You'll also find a few historic inns and bed-and-breakfasts throughout the area, all of them with reasonable rates and plenty of character, if not much in the way of luxury. Given the region's considerable natural beauty and its popularity with ardent road-trippers, many visitors camp in these parts, either in tents during the warmer months or at RV parks year-round.
Browse Northeastern New Mexico Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's