- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pecos River Cafe
Pecos River Cafe Review
Stop by for savory breakfast burritos before traveling to Carlsbad Caverns, or swing by for spicy enchiladas after your trek underground. Pecos River Cafe serves Mexican favorites, most with plenty of New Mexico's famous green chilies. There's also a variety of grilled sandwiches, burgers, and other comfort-food staples. The service is fast and accommodating, even during the busy lunch hour.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Carlsbad this May Fr $102+/Nt Expedia
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carlsbad in May: $237 & Up Expedia
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine. ... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more