- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Underground Lunchroom Review
Grab a snack, soft drink, or club sandwich for a quick break. Service is quick, even when there's a crowd. Closes at 5 Memorial Day to Labor Day, at 3:30 the rest of the year.
- Address: Visitor center, 7 mi west of U.S. 62/180, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, NM 88220
- Phone: 575/785-2232
- Location: Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This Jun! Book 3 Nts at Econo Lodge Fr $102+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Carlsbad this Jun Fr $235+/Nt Expedia
Will be driving (with my wife & two small kids) from Malibu to Santa Fe in a couple of weeks. Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more