- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Carlsbad Caverns Restaurant
Carlsbad Caverns Restaurant Review
This comfy, cafeteria-style restaurant, the only dining option in the caverns' complex other than an underground snack bar, has the essentials—hamburgers, sandwiches, Mexican fare, and hot roast beef. It opens at 8 and closes at 6:30 between Memorial Day and Labor Day, and at 5 the rest of the year.
- Address: Visitor center, 7 mi west of U.S. 62/180, 727 Carlsbad Caverns Hwy., Carlsbad Caverns National Park, NM 88220
- Phone: 575/785–2281
- Location: Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Someone just posted about the fiesta, which starts tomorrow. Read more
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
What city is warm year round and can access a lot of the city without driving or at least be able to get to and from home and job without driving. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more