- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
ABQ Trolley Co. These narrated rides on open-air trolleys go to unique areas—such as Breaking Bad shooting locations. Or take an 18-mi, 75 plus-minute overview of the city's top attractions and neighborhoods. Tours are offered April through October, Tuesday through Sunday. 505/240–8000. www.abqtrolley.com.
Albuquerque Museum of Art and History. With paid museum admission, the Albuquerque Museum of Art and History leads free, hour-long historical walks through Old Town, beginning at 11 am Tuesday through Sunday, mid-March through mid-December. 505/243–7255. www.cabq.gov/museum.
NM Jeep Tours. Backcountry and local-history expert Roch Hart, owner of NM Jeep Tours, offers Jeep tours and guided hikes that start from Albuquerque and go as far as time and permits allow. He can suggest an itinerary (ghost towns, rock formations, petroglyphs), or tailor one to your interests and time frame. 505/252–0112. nmjeeptours.com.
Tours of Old Town. Tours of Old Town offers guided walking strolls around Old Town. The standard tour lasts about 75 minutes and is offered Friday through Wednesday, four times daily. Longer ghost-hunting and moonlight tours are also offered on occasion—check for times. 505/246–8687. www.toursofoldtown.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's