- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taxis are metered in Albuquerque, and service is around-the-clock. Given the considerable distances around town, cabbing it can be expensive; figure about $9 from Downtown to Nob Hill, and about $20 from the airport to an Uptown hotel. There's also a $1 airport fee.
Albuquerque Cab (505/883–4888. www.albuquerquecab.com.)
Yellow Cab (505/247–8888.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's