- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Albuquerque International Sunport. The major gateway to New Mexico is Albuquerque International Sunport, a well-designed and attractive facility that's just 5 mi southeast of Downtown and just 3 mi south of UNM/Nob Hill. There's a free ABQ Ride bus shuttle service on weekdays from the airport to Downtown's Alvarado Transportation Center, where you can connect with Rail Runner service. 505/244–7700. www.cabq.gov/airport.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's