Sights & Attractions in Albuquerque
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Albuquerque
The city's foremost outdoor attraction and nature center, the...
|Gardens / Arboretums, Zoos / Aquariums||Old Town|
Albuquerque Museum of Art and History
This light-filled modern structure serves up a wealth of contemporary...
|Museums / Galleries||Old Town|
Decorated with light fixtures made from buffalo skulls (the eye...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Downtown|
National Hispanic Cultural Center
A showpiece for the city, and a showcase for Hispanic culture...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||Barelas/South Valley|
National Museum of Nuclear Science & History
Previously known simply as the National Atomic Museum, this brilliant...
|Museums / Galleries||Uptown/East Side|
Old Town Plaza
Tranquil, with the lovely 1793 San Felipe de Neri Catholic Church...
Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway
Tramway cars climb 2.7 mi up the steep western face of the Sandias...
It may take months for this odyssey of a place to completely...
|Museums / Galleries||Sandia Park|
UNM Art Museum
University Art Museum features magnificent 20th- and 21st-century...
|Museums / Galleries||UNM/Nob Hill|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's