Sights & Attractions in Albuquerque
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Albuquerque
Albuquerque Museum of Art and History
This modern structure houses the largest collection of Spanish-colonial...
|Museums / Galleries||Old Town|
Casa Rondeña Winery
Perhaps the most architecturally stunning of New Mexico's wineries...
|Wineries / Breweries||Los Ranchos/North Valley|
When the KiMo was built, in 1927, Route 66 was barely established...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Downtown|
National Hispanic Cultural Center
A showpiece for the city, and a showcase for Latino culture and...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Barelas/South Valley|
The heart of Albuquerque's Route 66 culture and also its hippest...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||UNM/Nob Hill|
Old Town Plaza
Don Francisco Cuervo y Valdés, a provincial governor of New Mexico...
Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway
Tramway cars climb 2.7 mi up the steep western face of the Sandias...
It may take months for this odyssey of a place to completely...
|Museums / Galleries||Sandia Park|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe