Sights & Attractions in Albuquerque
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Albuquerque
Albuquerque Museum of Art and History
This modern structure houses the largest collection of Spanish-colonial...
|Museums / Galleries||Old Town|
Casa Rondeña Winery
Perhaps the most architecturally stunning of New Mexico's wineries...
|Wineries / Breweries||Los Ranchos/North Valley|
When the KiMo was built, in 1927, Route 66 was barely established...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Downtown|
National Hispanic Cultural Center
A showpiece for the city, and a showcase for Latino culture and...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Barelas/South Valley|
The heart of Albuquerque's Route 66 culture and also its hippest...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||UNM/Nob Hill|
Old Town Plaza
Don Francisco Cuervo y Valdés, a provincial governor of...
Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway
Tramway cars climb 2.7 mi up the steep western face of the Sandias...
It may take months for this odyssey of a place to completely...
|Museums / Galleries||Sandia Park|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $64-$79 -- Albuquerque Hotel near World's Longest Tramway Native Lodge - A Heritage Hotel & Resort
- $119-$149 -- Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, w/City Tour Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- $119 -- Sheraton Albuquerque w/Breakfast & Baseball Tickets — $119 Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel