- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nativo Lodge Hotel
At a Glance
- personable service
- relaxing atmosphere
- if your primary business is Downtown, this is a bit far north
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Nativo Lodge Hotel Review
Although it's priced similarly to a number of generic midrange chain properties on the north side, this five-story property has more character than most, especially in the expansive public areas, bar, and restaurant, which have an attractive Southwestern motif that includes hand-carved panels depicting symbols from Native American lore and river-rock walls. Rooms at this eco-conscious property have wing chairs, work desks, Wi-Fi, and dual-line phones. The hotel is just off Interstate 25, but set back far enough to avoid highway noise; several movie theaters and a bounty of mostly chain restaurants are nearby.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $42.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Albuquerque Hotwire
- Book 3-Star Casas de Suenos Old Town Historic Inn Fr $167+/Nt Expedia
- 4% OFF Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque! 3 Nts + Air Fr $371 Travelocity
- $8.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Albuquerque Hotwire
- $67.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Albuquerque — $67 Hotwire
We are almost a wk in to our 30th home exchange, this time Santa Fe, New Mexico.
It's a trip that was planned about six months ago, with the written agreement, we would each drive to our home exchangers' Read more
4 days in a row both computers offered to guests would not function properly.
Hotel under renovation, but was not told this when I made the reservation. Was told during check-in. Daily use of jackhammers, Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more
As you twitch in anticipation of the final installment of Breaking Bad, take a trip through the turbule... Read more
The Four Seasons will take over at Santa Fe's Encantado Resort.... Read more