All Albuquerque Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-C D-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Albuquerque Central KOA
At town's edge, in the foothills of the Sandia Mountains, this . . .
This 17-story, upscale, Uptown property draws a mix of business. . .
Opened in 1939 by Conrad Hilton (who honeymooned here with Zsa. . .
Best Western Rio Grande Inn
Although part of the Best Western chain, this contemporary four-story. . .
Böttger Mansion of Old Town
Charles Böttger, a German immigrant, built this pink two-story. . .
Tucked about a mile up a dirt-and-gravel forest road, Casa Manzano. . .
|$||Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument|
Casas de Sueños
This historic compound of 1930s- and '40s-era adobe casitas is. . .
Chocolate Turtle B&B
Hosts Nancy and Dallas Renner run this light-filled four-room. . .
Cinnamon Morning B&B
A private, beautifully maintained, pet-friendly compound set back. . .
|$||Los Ranchos/North Valley|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Albuquerque Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe