- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
As the crow flies, it's less than 40 miles from Manhattan. By car or train, less than a two-hour journey. Yet it is truly a world away: a sedate stretch of white sand where century-old inns, charming seaside shops, and a non-commercial boardwalk promise couples and families an escape from the metropolis and the raucous party towns to the north and south.
Spring Lake at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's