Sights & Attractions in New Jersey Shore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Sights & Attractions New Jersey Shore
|A-C D-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The 1857 lighthouse was designed by George Meade, stands 171 feet...
|Nautical Sites||Atlantic City|
Atlantic City Cruises
Ease into the morning with a skyline cruise, take the family...
|Nautical Sites, Tours||Atlantic City|
Part thoroughfare, part three-ring circus, the Boardwalk is center...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Atlantic City|
The 456-foot-long, 310-foot-wide, and 137-foot-tall architectural...
|Sports Venues, Arts / Performance Venues, Architectural Sites||Atlantic City|
Cape May Carriage Company
Park the car and see Cape May's historic district the way they...
|Scenic Drives||Cape May|
Cape May County Park and Zoo
This small gem of a zoo houses 250 species, including lions...
|Parks, Zoos / Aquariums||Cape May|
Cape May Lighthouse
One of the oldest operating lighthouses in the United States...
|Nautical Sites||Cape May|
Cape May Point State Park
The diverse mix of ocean shoreline, dunes, freshwater coastal...
|Beaches, Parks||Cape May|
Cape May Whale Watch
Board the 80-foot M/V American Star for up-close wildlife viewing...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe