- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Ocean Club Hotel
At a Glance
- beach access
- hotel-style service and amenities in a town full of B&Bs and inns
- can be noisy
- service occasionally spotty
Check Rates from our Partners
Ocean Club Hotel Review
As oceanfront as you can get in town, this completely refurbished hotel is right across the street from the sand. While dozens of local inns strive for Victorian elegance, the Ocean Club is putting its spin on Miami chic. Ground floor rooms open onto private poolside cabanas with direct bar and room service. The rest of the rooms have balconies, most with at least partial ocean views. There are penthouse suites and rooms with wet bars and soaking tubs. The on-site Sea Salt restaurant serves seafood and cocktails in a sleek modern dining room and on its deck.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more