- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
The Star Inn
At a Glance
- use of Congress Hall facilities
- efficiencies available
- often fully booked
Check Rates from our Partners
The Star Inn Review
A modern, but warm, alternative to the typical Victorian fare, this new boutique inn and motel from the owners of Congress Hall is an understated jewel. In the motel section, ten efficiencies with kitchenettes and backyards are a boon for small families who would prefer to avoid renting a house for a week. The two carriage suites have their own decks and two bedrooms and bathrooms, ideal for couples traveling together. There's an on-site Starbucks, but guests need only hop across the street to Congress Hall for a bite to eat and even a swim. Booking a room at The Star Inn grants you pool and beach access with Congress Hall.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more