- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Bill's Gyro Souvlaki
Bill's Gyro Souvlaki Review
It isn't fine dining, but for fast meals and late night cravings along the Boardwalk, those in the know turn to this lilliputian food counter where dollar bills stand in for wallpaper. They sling burgers and dogs, but simple Greek food is where they excel. Grab a gyro on the way to the beach or back from the casino, or opt for a quick breakfast, which is served all day long. In the summer, they're generally open 24 hours a day.
- Address: 1607 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Phone: 609/347–2466
- Hours: 24 hours a day in summer; at least 7–midnight in other seasons
- Location: Atlantic City
- Reservations not accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
We will be visiting NYC over the Memorial Day weekend and have opted to stay at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City. Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more