- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
At a Glance
- Amada, Azure, and American Cut restaurants
- beach-club priveleges
- state-of-the-art Ovation Hall amphitheater
- still working out the kinks
Check Rates from our Partners
Revel Resort Review
The tallest building in Atlantic City and home to the newest casino, the shimmering 47-story hotel and resort challenges the Borgata as the swankest reservation around. Floor-to-ceiling windows give every room an ocean backdrop and the decor is elegant and understated, with muted tones and polished dark walnut. Celebrity chefs man the restaurants, while pools with private cabanas and a fully serviced beach anchor the summertime social scenes. For an even more relaxed morning and afternoon, there's a 32,000-square-foot grotto-like spa and the tranquil Sky Garden, an elevated landscape of greenery and gentle streams where you can sit and read, chat, or watch the surf.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more