- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
American Cut Review
If your wallet and cardiologist allow it, a trip to the steakhouse at Revel will reward with dry-aged ribeye, Wagyu strip steak, Colorado lamb chops, wood-fired creamed spinach, and twice-baked potatoes with truffles. This is dining at its most decadent, where you can choose whether you want your steak topped with foie gras or chili lobster, and it's all brought to you by Marc Forgione, a young superstar chef with a midas touch. As with most steakhouses, the decor doesn't shy away from the rich and robust. Banquettes are leather, dark wood dominates, and the open kitchen gives full view of the hard work that goes into preparing such feasts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more