- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
A marriage of retro and casual chic, the coffee shop at The Chelsea is a rollicking place to scarf down eggs, sandwiches, comfort food, baked sweets, and cocktails. Their happy hour is actually five (Thur.–Sat. 3–8) and their hide-away lounge is the perfect spot to hunker down with your drinks. The brave and famished can lay it all on the table with "The Teblinsky," a monstrous $20 breakfast that includes two pancakes, french toast, three eggs, toast, hash browns, bacon, pork roll, turkey sausage, fresh sqeezed oj, and a bottomless coffee pot.
- Address: The Chelsea, 111 S. Chelsea Ave., Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Phone: 609/428–4550
- Hours: Thur. 3–10, Fri.–Sat. 7–11, Sun. 7–3
- Website: www.thechelsea-ac.com
- Location: Atlantic City
- Reservations not accepted.
- Closed Mon.–Wed., no breakfast Thur., no dinner Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
I made the mistake of buying a plane ticket into Newark airport. Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more