- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
A longtime staple that reopened in a new location after a much-bemoaned four-year absence. Watch the boats come and go from dockside in Gardner's Basin as you linger over a breakfast of Frisbee-size blueberry hot cakes or omelets and grits. Some think it's the best breakfast in town. For lunch there are sandwiches, hot dogs, and crab cakes. The food is obviously just as good inside, but its worth a wait for a seat on the dock.
- Address: 800 N. New Hampshire Ave., Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Phone: 609/345–8278
- Hours: Daily 6–2
- Location: Atlantic City
- Reservations not accepted.
- No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
I made the mistake of buying a plane ticket into Newark airport. Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more