- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
The Fifth Floor at The Chelsea
The Fifth Floor at The Chelsea Review
At the Boardwalk's premier boutique hotel, revelers can choose from three distinct options, all part of the nightlife collection known as "The Fifth Floor." The Cabana Club is a pool and deck that hosts daytime weekend parties and dancing until 4am on weekend nights. Inside the Cabana Club is the stylish C5 cocktail lounge, where DJs spin and the trendy shoot pool. It's even more laid back at the neighboring Living Room, where champagne and conversation flows and views are taken in from the outdoor terrace.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more