- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Angeloni's II Review
In the traditionally Italian Ducktown section of Atlantic City, this restaurant serves family-style beef, veal, and seafood dishes. The braciole (rolled veal stuffed with sausage and cheese) is perennially popular, the wine list is extensive, and the kitchen is open late on the weekends. Its brick exterior certainly doesn't impress, but inside is a welcoming, if minimally adorned, dining room that recalls the mom-and-pop eateries that used to be common throughout town. The surrounding neighborhood has seen better days. It's advisable to drive or take a cab.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more