- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
At a Glance
- easy access to Boardwalk and beach
- shopping and entertainment at The Quarter
- Quality of standard rooms varies widely
Check Rates from our Partners
Tropicana Casino Review
Potted palm trees line the corridors, fountains bubble, soft beiges and yellows bathe the walls. You've traveled back to pre-Castro Cuba, or perhaps Miami, anywhere with a Caribbean breeze. That's the idea at least. With the addition of "The Quarter" entertainment complex, the Tropicana has fully embraced its tropical theme. Rooms are spread throughout four towers. In the West Tower, they're more modern and wear blue and white stripes, while in the Havana and North towers they're clothed in wallpaper and plaids. Suites feature a more subdued palette and expansive ocean views. The atmosphere here is slightly frantic and sometimes chaotic, but the hotel offers plenty of escapes from the busy casino scene, including skincare treatments, oxygen facials, and therapeutic couples massages at the Bluemercury Spa.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more