- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
The Atlantic Club Casino Hotel
At a Glance
- best room prices and package deals out of casino hotels
- limited amenities, restaurants, and nightlife options
Check Rates from our Partners
The Atlantic Club Casino Hotel Review
Formerly the Hilton, the beachside Atlantic Club hotel and casino has shifted its attention toward budget travelers by touting special packages that bundle lodging, food, and spa discounts. Rooms are bright, airy, and uncluttered, and many have ocean views. Restaurant options run from casual to slightly fancy, with quick café and deli fare as well as sit-down Italian and Chinese cuisine. Right on the sand, it also has a fun Boardwalk beach bar that's the cornerstone of its nightlife. There's a theater that hosts bands and stalwart comedians, but big-name shows are sporadic (once or twice a month).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more