- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
FantaSea Flagship Resort
At a Glance
- full condo amenities
- on-site family activities
- very affordable for groups of 2–4
- located on less desirable stretch of the Boardwalk
- service is minimal for "resort" expectations
Check Rates from our Partners
FantaSea Flagship Resort Review
The modern, 32-story, all-suites condo hotel across from the Boardwalk offers respite from the casino action and faces the island of Brigantine and the Absecon Inlet. There's an indoor pool, a small movie theater on site, and an arcade and "FunZone" for cold or rainy days. Each suite has a kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, microwave, stovetop, dishes, and cutlery, as well as a private balcony (some with Boardwalk and water views).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more