- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
At a Glance
- Easy access to convention center
- Off the Boardwalk and beach
- more business than vacation
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel Review
The 16-story art-deco hotel, connected to the convention center by an enclosed walkway, showcases Miss America Pageant memorabilia in display windows. A grand circular staircase leads to the Miss America–themed Shoe Bar as well as restaurants and meeting rooms. Step outside and you're on The Walk, a group of outlet stores connected by a brick path. Standard rooms are understated and bathed in earth-tones. Club rooms and suites are available with both city and bay views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more