- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Bally's Atlantic City
At a Glance
- variety of room options, including new Ruby Rooms
- standard rooms require refurbishment
- subpar dining and nightlife options
Check Rates from our Partners
Bally's Atlantic City Review
Rooms come in a variety of styles at this beachfront property: the main building, the 1860 Dennis Hotel, incorporates traditional and contemporary interior schemes; Claridge Tower rooms are bright and airy; Garden Tower rooms are spacious and embrace environmentally friendly practices; and Bally's Tower rooms go art deco. That's to say nothing of the boutique hotel aesthetic in their newly renovated Ruby Rooms, with their sleek and modern red, white, brown—and zebra print—furnishings. The spa facilities, with a multitiered complex of mosaic-tile whirlpools and an atrium pool with water-aerobics classes, are exceptional.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more