- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
At a Glance
- no clanging slots or smoky gaming floors
- at the beach, Chelsea staff is quick to set up personal chairs, an umbrella, a table and trash can, and to hand over fluffy beach towels
- located on far end of the Boardwalk
- rooms below the fifth floor can be a little loud
Check Rates from our Partners
The Chelsea Review
This boutique hotel has a convincingly swank vibe that could double as a set location for the TV hit Mad Men. The lobby's electric-purple couches and white-resin mushroom sculptures establish the pampered-hipster vibe. These slick details continue both in the rooms, where the wing chairs are upholstered in leopard print, and at the fifth-floor 15,000-square-foot poolside Terrace Lounge, where only hotel guests are allowed to hang out on a sea of black-and-white convertible cushions. The entire fifth floor, with its indoor/outdoor lounges and billiards room, is lively day and night. An army of Chelsea workers in crisp white shorts and shirts generally trip over themselves to attend to guests' every need.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
Renting a car in DC and after a week @ Jersey Shore will end our trip in NYC.
Prefer not to drive all the way into Manhattan.
Is there someplace to drop the rental and catch the train into the city? Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more