- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Gardner's Basin Review
Once a home to pirates, privateers, and whalers, this neighborhood across the water from the Marina district is now a restored maritime village and waterfront park complete with artists and crafters, historic vessels, three restaurants, and the.
Atlantic City Aquarium/Ocean Life Center. An interactive facility with a variety of themed exhibits and aquariums. Watch feeding shows, view both freshwater and saltwater fish and turtles, and visit the touch tanks to feel the textures of crabs, starfish, sharks, and rays. 800 N. New Hampshire Ave., 08401. 609/348–2880. www.oceanlifecenter.com. $8 adults, $5 children.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
2nd time in AC in 6 months. Read more
This past week my partner, Peter, and I flew down to my place in Naples, Florida for a few days, then spent five days driving my little 2 seater convertible up to NJ. Read more
We will be leaving (driving) from Easton MD on April 24th and want to be in Portland Maine by April 28th where we will spend 2 nights before going to Boston. Read more
· News & Features
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came ... Read more
Atlantic City's been having a tough go lately, but we think that now is the time to hit the boardwalk—you'll... Read more
Poker tables can be intimidating.... Read more